ALIAS is structured in two phases.
The first phase, called ALIAS (2011-2013), was launched in first WP-E call as unique initiative addressing the topic “Legal Aspects of Paradigm Shift”. It officially initiated the research on the liability impact of automated systems and released two products: the Network of Legal Research in ATM and the Legal Case.
The second phase, called ALIAS II (2014-2016), was launched in second WP-E call as follow up activity to continue and implement the work done in the first phase. The workplan of ALIAS II includes the following milestones:
- October 2014: the second ALIAS Conference
- July 2015: report of the Legal Case validation
- October 2015: the third ALIAS Conference
- November 2015: consolidated Legal Case
- July 2016: digital training on the Legal Case